Horizontal Split Case Centrifugal Pumps
The HPS series pumps are single-stage double suction split case centrifugal pumps designed for applications of clean water or similar liquids without solids in waterworks, municipal and industrial projects, as well as mines, power plants, and agricultural irrigation, etc.
- Standardized design with generalized product series
- Double volute casing construction perfectly balance the radial forces, ensuring minimal shaft deflection lowered bearings load
- Double suction impeller design appropriately balances the axial forces with each impeller balanced statically and dynamically in accordance with ISO1940
- Flanges are drilled to meet GB, ISO, DIN, BS or ANSI standards
- Deep groove ball bearings are grease lubricated and sealed for life with optional oil lubrication available upon request.
- Shaft sealing with uncoiled soft packing or single-action unbalanced mechanical seal in accordance with DIN 24960, independent of rotation direction. A balanced mechanical seal shall be applied for operating pressures higher than 16 Bar.